Healthy can be deliciously perfect when you combine the right ingredients with the right balance. This bowl of Karen McSherry, founder of Gourmet Warehouse is just that. The base can be soba noodles, quinoa, brown rice or lettuce. The topping and dressing is a taste bomb. Go wild, it’s a keeper.
“I’m using this incredible new toy put out by the Zwilling company called” Fresh and Save “, says McSree, I’m not a huge fan of every new toy on the market, but it really impressed me Have done
“When you put protein in a pickle, it just has the outer coat, with” Fresh and Save “, it sucks the air, with the push of a button, creates an anaerobic (no oxygen) atmosphere, the marinade. Easily enters the protein. The result…. Not only in the middle, but also in the middle. ”
To really enhance and wow, McSherry says she likes a new product called “food crayon”.
“A Canadian invention that is so simple. Speed up whatever flavor you like on top of your dish and magic,” he said.
Poultry and Pickles
‘Very serious situation’: North Korea warns US on Biden’s speech
Quebec reports the third case of blood clotting associated with the AstraZeneca vaccine out of 500,000 doses
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil (I like the Kadoi brand)
- 1 tbsp chilli paste, I prefer Côte Dzur 2.0
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- Half fresh lime juice
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast – OR – 1 turkey breast sliced into thin strips – OR – 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs, sliced
- 2 cups cooked soba noodles, cooked quinoa, or cooked rice
- 2 mini cucumbers, julied
- 5 radish, thin thin
- 1 Haas avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, half
- 1/2 cup julian carrots
- 1 cup dried and black turtle beans
- 2/3 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup each, fresh basil, mint and sitaphal, chopped
- Shaved “crayon” for garnish
- 3 heaping tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon 2.0 chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
Poultry and Pickles
- Mix all the ingredients together and keep in the container.
- Put the lid on, and using a vacuum pump, press to take out all the air. Let it sit in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Dry the marinade, heat the non-stick pan on a high heat and fry quickly, until well browned and caramelized. Set aside while preparing your bowl.
Place all ingredients in a mini food processor or blender bowl. Puri. Drizzle on top of the salad.
- Place the noodles, rice or lettuce under your bowl.
- Then creatively add each component in a circular pattern, leaving the center open.
- Place chicken or turkey in the center and drip bowl with dressing with “crayons”
© 2021 Global News, a division of Chorus Entertainment Inc.